> States of Terror > California
> San Bernardino County >
Lomitas Elementary School
Lomitas Elementary School,
A "National Blue Ribbon School"
"The price of justice is eternal publicity."
-- Arnold Bennet
The American Society for Ethics in Education was originally developed out of respect for the children at Lomitas Elementary School (Victorville, CA), which recently received the "National Blue Ribbon School Award" from President Clinton. Unfortunately, this school has subjected children to horrible situations and has caused great harm to teachers who have tried to help these children. In addition, the National Education A$$ociation, the California Teachers Association, the United States Department of Education, and the California Department of Education all sat around while this was happening. Be sure to explore this site, in detail, and find out what's really wrong with the educational system in the United States. You will want to be a regular visitor to keep abreast of ongoing developments.
Lomitas Elementary School - "National Blue Ribbon School"
- Lomitas Nominated Again for "California Distinguished School Award" - while VESD & Lomitas are still being monitored by the United States Department of Education for retaliating against a teacher!
- Victor Elementary School District guilty of Two Violations of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for retaliating against a former Lomitas teacher!
- Quick Facts About Lomitas Elementary School
- Discrimination at Lomitas Elementary School - Segregated Classes.
- Original complaint filed against Lomitas, with the United States Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights
- Student Horror Stories at Lomitas
- Lomitas Boxer Shorts or "Club Lomitas?" Such a wonderful principal - take a look at what she gives male teachers.
- Teachers Harassed at Lomitas -
Wow! What a GREAT place to work!
- "Negativity at Lomitas"
- just more harassment - take a look at the anonymous items placed
in teachers' mailboxes!
- Classrooms "Raided" While
Students Are Trying to Study - GREAT Learning Environment!
- Lomitas Lies to the US Dept. of Education
and on public reporting of test scores! While being monitored
by the U.S. Dept. of Ed., Office for Civil Rights, Lomitas
claims only ELEVEN students needed to have their SST (Student
Study Team) status reviewed while, on their National
Blue Ribbon Award Application, Lomitas claims that they
had EIGHTY-FIVE students receiving special education services!
What's WRONG with that picture?!
- Lomitas Elementary School/Victor
Elementary Deceive both US Dept. of Education and the California
Department of Education (Lomitas claims to have only had 11 students
reported to Special Education programs - even though the school
"serves" 800 students) - as usual, NO ONE CARES!
- Lomitas principal, Denise Edge, interferes
with attempts by employees to obtain employment elsewhere
- Lomitas principal, Denise Edge, states
- "The only time (Lomitas children) see a policeman is when
they come to their house to arrest their mom or dad."
- What Does Lomitas Have to Say?
Lomitas Elementary School Student Horror Stories
This is a sampling of some of the children from just one
classroom that were denied services at Lomitas Elementary
School. Isn't this "California Distinguished School"
and "National Blue Ribbon School" a great
- Mentally Retarded Child - THREE YEARS in a
regular education classroom with NO HELP PROVIDED
- Abducted Child - NO HELP PROVIDED
- Seizure Child - NO HELP PROVIDED
- Molested Child in Foster Home - NO
- Child Needs Help - Mother Can't Attend Meeting
- NO HELP PROVIDED
- ADHD Child (Identified at Previous School)
- NO HELP PROVIDED
- Child Pulls Head Off of Bird - NO HELP PROVIDED
Obviously, there is something VERY WRONG with our government agencies, as well as those that are supposed to protect children and teachers, when they allow schools as Lomitas Elementary to be honored as one of our "nation's finest."
|Home | Highlights | States
of Terror | Union Thugs | News | Need
Help? | Tell Us | Test
in Education | Forum | Book
Store | About ASEE | Links
© 1999-2005 American Society
for Ethics in Education
Page Created: February 26,
2003 -- Last Revised:
May 18, 2008
All Rights Reserved
Site established: November 10, 1999