Links to Organizations and Agencies that CARE!
There are a few American organizations (click here for international organizations) that really DO EXIST to assist teachers (and others) in crisis or also have an interest in exposing the blatant corruption in our schools. The organizations listed here have demonstrated integrity to help those in need.
- The Bully Busters! - Check out the Campaign Against Workplace Bullying that serves to educate others about the harm that is being done in the workplace. This is an excellent resource for those that are genuinely concerned about ethical treatment of all individuals.
- Character Education Center. The Character Education Center is an organization that is dedicated to promoting positive solutions and resources for pre-school through grade 12 students on how to deal effectively with making the right decision in even the most difficult situations. Their book store has many fine resources.
- The Geobopological Survey Site - Be sure to explore this site as it details HORRORS in Seattle, Washington Schools. It also covers the GROSS hypocrisy of Al Gore's "interest" in education. (Al Gore, as part of the Clinton Administration, has REFUSED to acknowledge the horrors of racism and discrimination within our "National Blue Ribbon Schools." Al Gore has also IGNORED the epidemic of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder that destroys the lives of so many fine educators. BTW, isn't "mental health" one of Tipper's "pet projects" - guess that must just be another fraud funded by the corrupt National Education A$$ociation!
- SUBSTANCE: The Newspaper of Public Education in Chicago - While this OUTSTANDING newspaper primary deals with the horrors within Chicago Public Schools, it would be safe to say the it also presents an accurate view of what REALLY occurs in many, many American schools today. ASEE also has a page on this site devoted to this fine paper.
- Association of American Educators an organization that appears to be dedicated to placing children FIRST and taking the politics out of our schools.
- Association for Union Democracy (AUD) "is the only national, pro-labor, non-profit organization dedicated solely to advancing the principles and practices of democratic trade unionism in the North American labor movement. It is the premise of AUD that internal democracy makes unions stronger and better able to fight for the rights and interests of working people. We provide organizing, educational, and legal assistance to those fighting for greater membership control of their unions." This is also to place to go if you want to order the latest financial records about your (corrupt?) union. AUD provides you with the complete instrucions to order your set today (ASEE has!) and find out how your union dues are used to fatten the hogs!
- The Learning Disabilities Association of California - This is an excellent resource for those who are genuinely concerned with assisting those with learning disabilities!
- Dr. Standler, Attorney and Former Professor, concentrating in higher-education law, among other things. Dr. Standler provides several, very interesting articles on his site; some of these include essays on:
- Education Policy Institute - Take a look at this one if you are concerned with unethical practices within the National Education A$$ociation!
- FairTest: The National Center for Fair and Open Testing - Another HIGH POWERED Website for "an advocacy organization working to end the abuses, misuses and flaws of standardized testing and ensure that evaluation of students and workers is fair, open, and educationally sound." Wow!
- Institute for Public Accuracy - An organization that is devoted to gaining the attention of the media for issues, such as school corruption and the harassment of teachers, that is often more concerned with selling newspapers, than with issues that negatively impact our society.
- Mothers from Hell 2 - Wow! Parents, are you tired of being shafted by corrupt school administrators who are more concerned with stroking their own week egos and balancing budgets to keep their useless positions rather than assisting the children they are supposed to serve? If so, you should visit this site! Be sure to visit ASEE's page, created in support of this courageous group, for additional information. Don't let the morons running our schools railroad your special needs child - this site will certainly help you make the corrupt administrators in your school dance!
- National Whistleblower Center - This site is a MUST read if you are about to expose the corruption you are aware of.
Rethinking Schools - "Founded in 1986 by activist teachers, Rethinking Schools is a nonprofit, independent publisher of educational materials. We advocate the reform of elementary and secondary education, with a strong emphasis on issues of equity and social justice."
- The Rouge Forum - "a group of educators, students, and parents seeking a democratic society. We are concerned about questions like these: How can we teach against racism, national chauvinism and sexism in an increasingly authoritarian and undemocratic society?"
- Special Needs and Special Gifts - An exemplary site, run by a parent advocate, provides extraordinary guidance to those that are seeking assistance for their special needs children. This site also contains information regarding victories, on behalf of students, made in claims filed with the United States Department of Education.
- Wrightslaw.com - Finally, a law firm that cares about the needs of children. This site has a wealth of information on the abuses in American Schools.
- Color Wheel Pro - a program that allows you to create color schemes and preview them on real examples.
|Home | Highlights | States
of Terror | Union Thugs | News | Need
Help? | Tell Us | Test
in Education | Forum | Book
Store | About ASEE | Links
© 1999-2005 American Society
for Ethics in Education
Page Created: February 13, 2000 -- Last Revised:
September 24, 2009
All Rights Reserved
Site established: November 10, 1999